Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What made you guys choose your usernames

I’ve had around four different usernames on these forums, iykyk.

My first one I thought would sound cool because it has version*insert number here* at the end like this one Minecraft PVP YouTuber and it was a common suffix for Minecraft pvp users to have, so I just added a cool word in front of that and rolled with it.

After deleting and coming back because I realized it didn’t make any difference to delete because I would still lurk I first submitted my username as Calinico which is Greek for some bullshit i can’t remember. (This account was rejected for AI claims even though I ain’t use that shit)

So then I remember seeing Jova around the forum(can’t remember if it was from Xangsane or not), and I though it sounded cool(I wanted Java originally but realized it wasn’t PSL related so it wouldn’t sound as good.

Then when I came on this forum I chose Whitepill because I wanted a PSL related username and @Jova was taken

My first one I thought would sound cool because it has version*insert number here* at the end like this one Minecraft PVP YouTuber and it was a common suffix for Minecraft pvp users to have, so I just added a cool word in front of that and rolled with it.

After deleting and coming back because I realized it didn’t make any difference to delete because I would still lurk I first submitted my username as Calinico which is Greek for some bullshit i can’t remember. (This account was rejected for AI claims even though I ain’t use that shit)

So then I remember seeing Jova around the forum(can’t remember if it was from Xangsane or not), and I though it sounded cool(I wanted Java originally but realized it wasn’t PSL related so it wouldn’t sound as good.

Then when I came on this forum I chose Whitepill because I wanted a PSL related username and @Jova was taken
Who is reading this

IMG_3719.jpeg
Old avi

@Incognito ypu remember my old account bhai?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What made you choose yours?
I’m incognito, even with friends, I’ve always been that way, not sharing much about myself. I’m the guy they make TikToks about, the one who only replies once in a while in the group chat.

Nobody saw it coming that one of these same names eventually became part of PSL lingo:
2023-Eastern-Pacific-Basin-Storm-Names.png

Originally chose it in the earlier days of fortnite (2018). I was thinking of slicing/chopping down trees to get wood for the game, so that's where "Slicer" came to be

I don't use it anywhere else but it wasn't exactly random thought. I did this tiktok trend of lookalikes and majority of the comments were saying Grimes (I don't think I look like her...) and she has a song called Genesis so a variation of Genesis.

At first it was "nowhiff"

"whiff" = to mess up a combo or miss in a videogame, I played a lot of CS so I chose this name

Quickly changed it to "nowiff" due to liking the way it looks more

Then changed further to "n9wiff" to make it look even nicer imo

images (53).jpeg

Childhood candy... my username on steam used to be i_love_roosters but in my native language. I liked that username a lot but I started going by the English version cuz it was basically gibberish before. I now have n*****s telling me my name is a "homosexual dog whistle". As I said, it's a translation. Roosters = cocks is not valid in the language it was first used

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 39791

Childhood candy... my username on steam used to be i_love_roosters but in my native language. I liked that username a lot but I started going by the English version cuz it was basically gibberish before. I now have n*****s telling me my name is a "homosexual dog whistle". As I said, it's a translation. Roosters = cocks is not valid in the language it was first used
I always pictured you as a Bulgarian country boy with pet roosters.