Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll What race do you guys think is the default race

What’s the main/default race

• Black

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • White

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Asian

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

chadronelite

Just like male is the main/default gender

As a mixed person, I personally think black is the main/default race

Socially? The regions majority or with the most cultural appearance. In western and some asian places, it is common to give a focus to whites. But in china, for example, it is definitely Asians. In NBA... You know, relative.

Historically? Blacks because it is hypothesized that most humans in the history of humanity were blacks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Socially? The regions majority or with the most cultural appearance. In western and some asian places, it is common to give a focus to whites. But in china, for example, it is definitely Asians. In NBA... You know, relative.

Historically? Blacks because it is hypothesized that most humans in the history of humanity were blacks.
Generally

The default is just whatever colour the people around you are. Billions of people of each race. If you live in the west white is going to be the default and in Africa, black is the default.

Just like male is the main/default gender
male is not default because if everyone was default humanity would perish, both sexes rely on each other so you cannot say either is default

as for the races... originally humans had darker skin. now, there are two different theories to humanity: the cradle of humankind being singularly in africa, or as they spread out they started becoming more humanlike (like they were mingling with black europeans and africans). either way, they had dark skin, it will take a while before humans develop different tones.

The current population of Eastern Asia is 1,661,374,088 as of Saturday, July 27, 2024, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Eastern Asia population is equivalent to 20.66% of the total world population. Eastern Asia ranks number 2 in Asia among subregions ranked by Population. The current population of Southern Asia is 2,050,797,342 as of Saturday, July 27, 2024, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Southern Asia population is equivalent to 25.2% of the total world population. Southern Asia ranks number 1 in Asia among subregions ranked by Population.
Currently, India and China have the most population. So asian or brown if you are going for population size.

The default is just whatever colour the people around you are. Billions of people of each race. If you live in the west white is going to be the default and in Africa, black is the default.
You are an idiot

You know I mean historically or in general

You are an idiot

You know I mean historically or in general
I’m an idiot sure, your question in and of itself is idiotic just like half of your other retarded threads. You say “hiStoRicaLly what is the default race” what the fuck does this even mean? There is no default race in general. It’s all in your point of view. No one in fucking Africa is going to view white people as the default race and vice versa for people in Europe.

Do you mean what is the original race because your answer seems to be black people because I can’t see how someone living in the west could possibly view black people as the default race.

It’s either you’ve worded your question in the most retarded brain rotted way possible or you yourself is just a r****d

I’m an idiot sure, your question in and of itself is idiotic just like half of your other retarded threads. You say “hiStoRicaLly what is the default race” what the f**k does this even mean? There is no default race in general. It’s all in your point of view. No one in f*****g Africa is going to view white people as the default race and vice versa for people in Europe.

Do you mean what is the original race because your answer seems to be black people because I can’t see how someone living in the west could possibly view black people as the default race.

It’s either you’ve worded your question in the most retarded brain rotted way possible or you yourself is just a r****d
Original you retarded fhaguette

Then f*****g say that, why even ask here when a google search would suffice? Default does not mean original, r****d.
Original, general, main are all the same words, go Kys you retarded factgot

Adam and Eve were a sorta of brownish Middle Eastern color so it's not any of the races you mentioned. But it doesn't matter anyway