Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What type of guys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shut it.
bbc
what was that movie she was in where she had a relationship with the 80 year old white guy teacher
yeah thats her type fs
But she’s a classy latina who grew up in a normal household, only ghetto ones like those type of guys. Maybe you’re actually right about the teacher, though.

do girls like Jenna Ortega like? Latinas who grew up in a normal household in the U.S, not ghetto or anything at all. @electricyouth im tagging you because you have a similar pheno as her.
Black pill research says they all like white guys look. About personality..., good luck with that, latinas are not know for healthy relationships, quiet the opposite. Dont believe me? Just search that on google. Latin culture is more emotional then Nordic, and that translates into relationships. Sometimes they have a different treatment growing up too. Well. Fuck it, i am Brazilian myself

Only ghetto ones.
Black pill research says they all like white guys look. About personality..., good luck with that, latinas are not know for healthy relationships, quite the opposite. Dont believe me? Just search that on google. Latin culture is more emotional than Nordic, and that translates into relationships. Sometimes they have a different treatment growing up too. Well. f**k it, i am Brazilian myself
I live in a mostly Mexican area, so many old couples and LTRs here.

do girls like Jenna Ortega like? Latinas who grew up in a normal household in the U.S, not ghetto or anything at all. @electricyouth im tagging you because you have a similar pheno as her.
i don’t really know i don’t interact with females much, but there’s two type of latinas (IMO) the ones who like ghetto and thugs and edgars, and the others who like normal guys, no matter white or brown or black but just normal (no ghetto), i prefer white guys or guys with a lighter skin, idk what to answer tbh

i don’t really know i don’t interact with females much, but there’s two type of latinas (IMO) the ones who like ghetto and thugs and edgars, and the others who like normal guys, no matter white or brown or black but just normal (no ghetto), i prefer white guys or guys with a lighter skin, idk what to answer tbh
Thank you.

oh, i don’t like ghetto/thugs/edgars lol