Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What would happen if someone irl knows of your account here

I will kms asap
The shit I wrote on here is extremely embarrassing and yucky.
I have said things on here that nobody irl would expect me to.
I hope my family never finds my account on here.
Lol, my wife's found a lot of the bizarre videos I've made for these forums on my phone. I had to let them use it one day when I went to work because her phone was broke and the baby had nothing to watch his entertainment on. Out of boredom she went through my videos and saw me addressing .org from the toilet and arguing with 14 year olds.

She said she couldn't believe that was her husband, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, my wife's found a lot of the bizarre videos I've made for these forums on my phone. I had to let them use it one day when I went to work because her phone was broke and the baby had nothing to watch his entertainment on. Out of boredom she went through my videos and saw me addressing .org from the toilet and arguing with 14 year olds.

She said she couldn't believe that was her husband, lol.
That's what i fear

almost got caught last week when showing my friend a comment from here that i thought was funny

had to change the topic real fast
My mom is having doubts, she thinks i have an online bf
Idk when she will check my laptop, when she checks my hsitory. I am done deal
Loord i wrote so many things about bbc and bwc here.

My mom is having doubts, she thinks i have an online bf
Idk when she will check my laptop, when she checks my hsitory. I am done deal
Loord i wrote so many things about bbc and bwc here.
My parents would never find out because I password lock my browsers and change their names to look like different apps

Bruh my brother literally saw me browsing on here
It's matter of time till i get caught fr
Do you use like some sorta PC which has the screen in a place where everyone can see? If so ig then shirink the screen down while having something else open, or then maybe use a phone or wait until everyone is asleep?? idk

I would suicide mom already makes fun of me when I want to go to gym and eat meat and protein he calls me narcissistic and dumb and brainwashed my sisters mocks me too but She's even more brutal now imagine what would happen if they find out about this

I would suicide mom already makes fun of me when I want to go to gym and eat meat and protein he calls me narcissistic and dumb and brainwashed my sisters mocks me too but She's even more brutal now imagine what would happen if they find out about this
That's extremely messed up sorry man

my brother knows because we share the same room and he sees me typing here
but id be cooked tbh if someone doxxed me here
younger or older brother
my younger brother kinda knows i am on some forum but he doesnt exactly know what forum .