- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
if your mom came home with a black bvll
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
but what if the bvll just wants to be a good dadFind a new mom
sup with you and the cuck thoughts man chill out jfl
it's crazy how quick this thread made the white Bois angry, they're showing how insecure they are
I ain’t white but I’m noticing a pattern in your threadsit's crazy how quick this thread made the white Bois angry, they're showing how insecure they are
never said I was referring to you btwLiterally ‘tales from Africa’ btw![]()
How’s that self hatred n***a bro just typing shit@97baHater jfl at these self hating Hindus![]()
I always cage at that n***a @Knight he's ded ass the biggest hindu cuck on the forum@97baHater jfl at these self hating Hindus![]()
I always cage at that n***a @97baHater he's ded ass the biggest hindu cuck on the forumI always cage at that n***a @Knight he's ded ass the biggest hindu cuck on the forum