Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What you think about communism, capitalism, society...?

i think scientocracy/meritocracy combination would be good for society. everyone should be smart and work hard. government is influenced by scientists, doctors, and engineers. people will have more personal freedom, for example less school (only 3 hours a day mandatory) and more optional electives. huge emphasis on knowledge and science to better humanity and what we know about the world.
although no form of government can ever be ideal, it is my top choice
communism is eh, too little freedom which has many drawbacks, like censorship, limited consumer choice, and a lot more
capitalism is bad too bc corporations dont care about people, income inequality, if market collapses then that country is cooked (great depression is a good example), very big emphasis on earning money (nothing else matters), and commodification of everything (being healthy and basic stuff become monetized, as well as literally everything else)

Both are equally bad
The natural order puts a ruler above ( in nature = the strong ) and servants ( the weak )
Definition for strength can vary
All the man made systems are bad and doesn't work , that's why problems emerge , than they create a "solution" to the man made problem and so on . A cycle of create problem , create solution

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both are equally bad
The natural order puts a ruler above ( in nature = the strong ) and servants ( the weak )
Definition for strength can vary
All the man made systems are bad and doesn't work , that's why problems emerge , than they create a "solution" to the man made problem and so on . A cycle of create problem , create solution
So every society had an equally bad life condition does not matter who rulled it?

i think scientocracy/meritocracy combination would be good for society. everyone should be smart and work hard. government is influenced by scientists, doctors, and engineers. people will have more personal freedom, for example less school (only 3 hours a day mandatory) and more optional electives. huge emphasis on knowledge and science to better humanity and what we know about the world.
communism is eh, too little freedom which has many drawbacks, like censorship, limited consumer choice, and a lot more
capitalism is bad too bc corporations dont care about people, income inequality, if market collapses then that country is cooked (great depression is a good example), very big emphasis on earning money (nothing else matters), and commodification of everything (being healthy and basic stuff become monetized, as well as literally everything else)
Would there be free market or planned economy to decide who can have some objects, eat what and so on...? It would be allowed to frelly research what you decide or be forced upon?

Would genetic manipulation be allowed? Can eugenics be a good thing for our actual society liberate?

Would genetic manipulation be allowed? Can eugenics be a good thing for our actual society liberate?
yes
Would there be free market or planned economy to decide who can have some objects, eat what and so on...? It would be allowed to frelly research what you decide or be forced upon?
people can be paid or volunteer for research. if scientists wanna do experiments they can but it has to be ethical and approved (so no wasteful experiments and money lost). but it would be easier to do than now
people have a lot of freedom. they can eat what they want and have objects. but the population will be educated and very smart.
it will be a mix of free market and planned economy

yes

people can be paid or volunteer for research. if scientists wanna do experiments they can but it has to be ethical and approved (so no wasteful experiments and money lost). but it would be easier to do than now
people have a lot of freedom. they can eat what they want and have objects. but the population will be educated and very smart.
it will be a mix of free market and planned economy
Understood. It is a welfare state with free market that supports scientific research

I Trurly think that a capitalism that actually keeps an eye also on human's health would be the best option

I don't care about politics lemme eat good food and watch my cartoons

That being said I'll be voting for the progressive party in the next elections

I don't care about politics lemme eat good food and watch my cartoons

That being said I'll be voting for the progressive party in the next elections
sounds like accelerationism cel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Off-Topic 38