Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

whats my potential?

girlfailure

chalant
Established
my biggest flaws are:
-short lower third
-asymmetrical eyes
-thin lips
-prominent nose
-SCAR ON MY CHIN THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE A MASSIVE BUTTCHIN T-T
(not related to appearance but i also have a lisp)

i attached an image of me (couldnt find any good ones)

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 55
short lower third likely due to research. look into orthodontics
recession can cause nose to look prominent. also lens distortion. so dont worry about the nose, just bad illusion
assymetry is not a big deal
lips are fine?
fix the lisp

recession can cause nose to look prominent. also lens distortion. so dont worry about the nose, just bad illusion
lips are fine?
fix the lisp
Nose is actually big

my biggest flaws are:
-short lower third
-asymmetrical eyes
-thin lips
-prominent nose
-SCAR ON MY CHIN THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE A MASSIVE BUTTCHIN T-T
(not related to appearance but i also have a lisp)

i attached an image of me (couldnt find any good ones)
None of that matter really, you look enough attractive for a woman due to light vibe and neoteny , but your son may be a incel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lips are fine?
fix the lisp
i have braces rn, so my lower third may look better after my overbite is fixed (which may also help with lisp)