Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What's the best race to mix with as a Persian?

An ethnic child is a nightmare
If not your own race look throughout the middle east
wouldn't recommend white but I think that worrying about your child's looks is definetly a bit too far
obviously you know how looks can affect peoples lives but If your picking who to have sex with based on how they will make their child look oppose to other factors is kind of a bad decsion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If not your own race look throughout the middle east
wouldn't recommend white but I think that worrying about your child's looks is definetly a bit too far
obviously you know how looks can affect peoples lives but If your picking who to have sex with based on how they will make their child look oppose to other factors is kind of a bad decsion
I forgot that one ethnicity's name but I was thinking the same ethnicity as K Shami, or some Egyptian with coloured eyes like safir, I don't know how it affects the kid though

whoever you fall in love with and have a meaningful connection with
there is no ideal race mixing just dont mix with subhumans
If you want your kids to look like you, then stay within your pheno. If you just want good looking kids, mix with anyone as long as they are moggers.

How is it pseudoscience?

Only insects have phenotypes lmao

Only insects have phenotypes lmao
Do people not differ within a race? Have set characteristics and features distinct to them? I see that phenotypes are legit imo.

Do people not differ within a race? Have set characteristics and features distinct to them? I see that phenotypes are legit imo.
Of course we all humans differ

But assigning a set of features to a race and calling it a day is retarded

And no, no race has a set of facial features distinct to them (not talking about skin color since it has to do with melanin which depends on your region's climate)

But yeah, every race & ethnicity has a set of characteristics and culture and what not, but human phenotypes (facial features) are fake