Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Whats your hobby?

learning
like learning anything gives me great satisfaction, especially when it is something useful or something passionate to me
like for example i would be bored if somebody taught me how to play lacrosse or genshin impact or something
but astronomy, physics, sciences in general, mathematics, languages, art, history, philosophy, society, the world at large and also small
i also like to watch movies and shows and have good time with other close people
also staring at women

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
learning
like learning anything gives me great satisfaction, especially when it is something useful or something passionate to me
like for example i would be bored if somebody taught me how to play lacrosse or genshin impact or something
but astronomy, physics, sciences in general, mathematics, languages, art, history, philosophy, society, the world at large and also small
i also like to watch movies and shows and have good time with other close people
also staring at women
Based

learning
also staring at women
I had an expansion after Ludwing Wittgeinstein, it showed how stupid most of philosophy and literature is. Also, after learning a lot from books, they start to be petitive, and new meaningful knowledge becomes rarer. Also, there is that moment were we need to pay the price of acquiring such truths, and that can really fuck we up if we aren't ready

- Working out : weightlifting, bodyweight, and cardio (homegym)
- Reading books and ebooks
- Restoring old straight razors
- Restoring old vintage tools (chainsaws, drillers, batteries, lamps, computers etc)
- PE
- Rizzing up unstable women

I had an expansion after Ludwing Wittgeinstein, it showed how stupid most of philosophy and literature is. Also, after learning a lot from books, they start to be petitive, and new meaningful knowledge becomes rarer. Also, there is that moment were we need to pay the price of acquiring such truths, and that can really fuck we up if we aren't ready
Yeah
I feel like I've dried up most of philosophy knowledge.
So I spend more time focusing on science and real world experiences so I can apply knowledge.
And I don't feel fucked up by acquiring knowledge, I feel enlightened, like turning a new page in a novel of wonders

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shizuku1111 Off-Topic 7
girlfailure Off-Topic 88
sergey Ratings 19
girlfailure Introduce Yourself 5