Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

When do you think

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
You will finally stop worrying about “ascending”?

Aka, at what point will your main looksmaxxing journey will be mostly done (because you can never really stop softmaxxing)

And when you hope your hardmax plans will be finished by?

I think I’ll stop once I get my dreads and longer lashes. Grateful to have gotten where I am already
 
And when you hope your hardmax plans will be finished by?
i think end of next year maybe, doing first one this year november and i want to get 2 more after that

but i think the ascension will never stop if you are already sucked into these thoughts you will always find flaws in your appereance sadly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top