- Joined
- Dec 15, 2025
- Messages
- 2,462
- Online time
- 4d 16h
- Reputation
- 6,722
I got fat shamed so much i fantasized about going into the kitchen and finding the biggest knife and cutting off the excess fat
I was weird tbh
I was weird tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its the goyslopI got fat shamed so much i fantasized about going into the kitchen and finding the biggest knife and cutting off the excess fat
I was weird tbh
idk i was like 9why not the throat of those fat shaming you
that's not weird, says more about whoever was doing it than u. anyways who we jumping?I got fat shamed so much i fantasized about going into the kitchen and finding the biggest knife and cutting off the excess fat
I was weird tbh
my father my family my classmates my friendsthat's not weird, says more about whoever was doing it than u. anyways who we jumping?✌
ig bro, but as someone who's been called shi like 'pig' by family members, there's def a better way to do it.my father my family my classmates my friends
but i don’t hold it against them
i’m glad they did it because now i’m more motivated to get fit and starve more
i feel youig bro, but as someone who's been called shi like 'pig' by family members, there's def a better way to do it.
nigs will get mad at you for eating and then for not eatingi feel you
i’ve been mostly shamed for whenever i was eating, quantity and what it acttualy was never mattered. i’ve been called many things but most common was “elephant”