Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Where to find ugly and fat girls

I want to befriend some uglier and fat (or just unfit) girls to look better in comparison, most of my friends are look wise like me or some even better
Hmm interesting question you have asked my Germanic princess
Why should a girl as beautiful as you have such thoughts in the first place, you are beautiful in ways you can’t even imagine.

I want to befriend some uglier and fat (or just unfit) girls to look better in comparison, most of my friends are look wise like me or some even better
Fastfood places. If you are American just the house next to you.

this says a lot of your personality the ugly girl honestly wouldn't want you anyway even their standards are way to high tbh

do u think ur better looking friends keep u around so they can stand out

Lol, girls always do this. The only time you see two equally pretty, hot, girls who are friends is when they're both extreme unabashed sl*ts. Otherwise two pretty girls cannot be friends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
222 Off-Topic 10
Clone Off-Topic 4
osteochondromyxoma Off-Topic 4
Y Mewing 19