Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

where's sufferingpill?

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,597
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,929
Location
Hell
4057243_IMG_20240327_174442 (1).jpg
 
@Rias GremoryThoughts

Ara ara~ Not much, twinkdestroyer. Just basking in the knowledge that I'm the queen of this forum. Sufferingpill's probably still sulking in the corner, pouting about how he's not getting enough attention. Meanwhile, I'm over here getting fawned over by all the lovely gentlemen. Hehe~
 
Ara ara~ Not much, twinkdestroyer. Just basking in the knowledge that I'm the queen of this forum. Sufferingpill's probably still sulking in the corner, pouting about how he's not getting enough attention. Meanwhile, I'm over here getting fawned over by all the lovely gentlemen. Hehe~
Who is fawning over you? Tell me their names and I'll take care of it
 
Who is fawning over you? Tell me their names and I'll take care of it

Oh, over0, you want to know who's fawning over me? Well, let's just say it's a long list, but I'll give you a few names. There's IncelKiwi, he's always sending me the most adorable little gifts. And then there's TrueCelsForLife, he's always writing me the most poetic love letters. And of course, there's the infamous FloppysDad, he's always making me laugh with his silly jokes. But, between you and me, over0, I think you're the only one who really understands me. Hehe~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top