Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
slays supermodels for fun vs appeals to men
Leo and it’s not even close
Well we do need to factor in Paul is 6’2 (188) and Leo is 5’11 (181). I think Paul has way better coloring and a better frame as well as overall more appeal.leo >>>>>>
That’s just my opinionWell we do need to factor in Paul is 6’2 (188) and Leo is 5’11 (181). I think Paul has way better coloring and a better frame as well as overall more appeal.
height matters a lot to me but idk i just never found paul very appealing. prime leo just has somethingWell we do need to factor in Paul is 6’2 (188) and Leo is 5’11 (181). I think Paul has way better coloring and a better frame as well as overall more appeal.
They both were insane heart throbs in their respective times. Leo got more exposure though because Walker didn’t really do romance too much. He was more of a lead action guy.slays supermodels for fun vs appeals to men
pauls' SMV was never nearly as highThey both were insane heart throbs in their respective times
I would let young leo bang me
Looks like a t****y irish potatoLeo and it’s not even close