Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Which Jew deleted the Blended thread

tbh

yea but blended is fucked up bruh
Water

I apologised to the n***a when he came back bc I thought I was in the wrong. Just been reminded why I didn’t like him in the first place
 
Kinda pointless anyway tbh whole forum already saw. Crazy how you can point out someone's bad behaviour (which he got banned for previously) and be in the wrong but protect blended ig
I just said that I don’t see a proof of nihilus being a pred (he never had anything sexual with her)

And that John Vee should be in prison but because he’s funny I wouldn’t mind to be buddy
 
same twin
why is everyone here a pedophile?????
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles)
 
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles)
Master wtf are u on unc🥹🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top