Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious which user here has the least test / most test?

Deleted Member 70402

TERF
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
9,023
Solutions
1
Online time
21d 22h
Reputation
37,082
Least: @fool , although sometimes I feel like some twinks secretly have high test levels but they just disguise it type shit

Most: @Barbie I will not elaborate but a strong contender is @Randomized Shame I'd put him at second but me first, cuz self love and all that maybe I'll make a tier list
 
Least: @fool , although sometimes I feel like some twinks secretly have high test levels but they just disguise it type shit

Most: @Barbie I will not elaborate but a strong contender is @Randomized Shame I'd put him at second but me first, cuz self love and all that maybe I'll make a tier list
Explains why you have a mustache
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top