- Joined
- Apr 12, 2025
- Messages
- 2,030
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 4d 10h
- Reputation
- 4,050
Bro, I cant even rotting on this shit cuz it just crashes. And some bitch accused me to rot on dc and shits like that and still told me to play games. I CAN'T EVEN USE A BROWSER 
Tell me something more normal than them making assumptions about you and ur life, that shit is like a dog barking. You know this is going to happen
Like, Id hate women. But I firmly believe that these particular ones have an extremely low iq

Tell me something more normal than them making assumptions about you and ur life, that shit is like a dog barking. You know this is going to happen
Like, Id hate women. But I firmly believe that these particular ones have an extremely low iq

