Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it's Bojackwhat did bgm do to youFuck bgm salludon for sure
Existwhat did bgm do to you
bojack literally just grew up and cleared his skinMuhh self proclaimed clit's Bojack
he’s probably still alive lolBGM driving a teen to suicide is sad![]()
What.... I doubt his family faked a fucking go fund me for his funeralhe’s probably still alive lol
This is HTB?
lmtn to mtb more likeThis is HTB?
Yea htb im shocked, and keep in mind it was a male at one pointThis is HTB?
Lets be real he didn't commit because of bgm lol. He already had mental problems.BGM driving a teen to suicide is sad![]()
wtf ?Lets be real he didn't commit because of bgm lol. He already had mental problems.
I never heard about that, is there a thread link? wow fuck that guyBGM driving a teen to suicide is sad![]()
I hate guys like you, Acting like you don't know what we're talking about.wtf ?
I never heard about that, is there a thread link? wow fuck that guy
I’m new no need to be hostile, I never heard about him driving a teen to commitI hate guys like you, Acting like you don't know what we're talking about.
He didn'tI’m new no need to be hostile, I never heard about him driving a teen to commit
Basically kid with autism and mental issues gets bullied and starts isolating himself a shit ton. Probably had problems at home too but anyway apparently bgm and a few other users would make fun of him (idk how bad exactly.) He roped obviously but i don't think there's much info on why exactly so it's probably a combo of thingsI’m new no need to be hostile, I never heard about him driving a teen to commit