Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who has the best natural eye area on this forum ?

Still working on my eyes with hard mewing to lift my maxilla because it was recessed for a while, had some development issues when a doctor told me there’s no cure for my back, divinely ascending though

Attachments

• 000166D8-5F76-42E8-BAAC-920DC59A3AC0.jpeg
    000166D8-5F76-42E8-BAAC-920DC59A3AC0.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    851.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    960.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still working on my eyes with hard mewing to lift my maxilla because it was recessed for a while, had some development issues when a doctor told me there’s no cure for my back, divinely ascending though
I want to steal your medial canthus length

Not bad, but not the best for sure. Weird angles and frauding with makeup + T50 color

Not bad, but not the best for sure. Weird angles and frauding with makeup + T50 color
I know when I fully get to where I want to be in my journey I won’t need makeup, but here’s more honest photos of my Eyes

Attachments

• 85AD6BF6-5DA3-4284-8077-DB8864D68035.jpeg
    85AD6BF6-5DA3-4284-8077-DB8864D68035.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8911.jpeg
    IMG_8911.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 17
I know when I fully get to where I want to be in my journey I won’t need makeup, but here’s more honest photos of my Eyes
But these are kinda even worse…

I can’t zoom in without huge loss in quality + you still seem to have makeup here + pretty sure you’re squinting

Photos like these are acceptable(2 of them are meh tho), yours are kinda impossible to judge

Mirin being a serious looksmaxxer tho. Rare case nowadays

Attachments

• IMG_3940.jpeg
    IMG_3940.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
    IMG_3951.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3953.jpeg
    IMG_3953.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 12
@Zodiac
Pretty fkn sad, why are you here if you don’t even know how mewing is changing people’s lives… mewing was the most important step in healing my scoliosis, I started 5 years ago
before all this trendy looksmaxxing went mainstream… why is the tongue one of the strongest muscles if not for literally holding up and supporting the most important part of your body, THE HEAD

@Zodiac
Pretty fkn sad, why are you here if you don’t even know how mewing is changing people’s lives… mewing was the most important step in healing my scoliosis, I started 5 years ago
before all this trendy looksmaxxing went mainstream… why is the tongue one of the strongest muscles if not for literally holding up and supporting the most important part of your body, THE HEAD
@Whitepill

@Zodiac
Over for you and your iq Becky

@Zodiac
Cope like the pope