Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll WHO'S THE REAL SUPERMAN!?!?

??

• Total voters
Everyone can floor his ideals
1000024468.jpg

“Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice are the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting.”

Everyone can floor his ideals
View attachment 49354

“Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice are the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting.”
Superman is such a dogshit super hero compared to Batman

Superman is such a dogshit super hero compared to Batman
1000025608.jpg

"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended."
If you believe batman is a cool edgy hero you don't know anything about batman

Tf you just say about me? At least I have parents.
Didn’t Superman’s parents die too via sacrificing themselves for him?

superman doesn't have to wear a mask
Ur an idiot srs

View attachment 49355

"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended."
It’s not about him being cool and edgy it’s his mentality vs Superman’s

jimgordon.jpg

Didn’t Superman’s parents die too via sacrificing themselves for him?

Ur an idiot srs

It’s not about him being cool and edgy it’s his mentality vs Superman’s
They have similar mentalities but their challenge is different
One is a superpower being that wants to help by inspiring others with his kindness and compassion
The other is a man that doesn't want any kid to loose its parents like he did

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Imagine being a poor father stuck working for a crime boss in order to give your family something to eat, and then Batman mows down your work buddies in his Batmobile and beats ts outta you.
why am I getting replied?

View attachment 49355

The dark knight is such a fucking good movie :blobdance: