Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why are most users complete losers

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
it seems as though there are only a few users who actually want to have intelligent conversations about looksmaxxing, dare I say that there are few users who are even trying to ascend.

All these betas talk about is jerking off and at this point the forum is 90% shitposts

can’t even use this for useful info to ascend

if you aren’t here to actively ascend and help others do the same, then leave tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who the f**k talks about jerking off here? I’ve seen it mentioned maybe once or twice
not the point of the thread, just an example

you cannot deny that most users here have this socially retarded incel autism mindset and would rather talk about how much of a victim they are than have a high iq conversation God forbid make a useful guide

I mean it’s pretty simple, all the main looksmaxxing methods are known by now. That’s why no one really talks about it.
Most of the methods are cope depending from person to person as well. Also this forum was never just for looksmaxxing. Off-topic used to make up 90% of the posts here back in the day, and when it was cleared most of the users lost their post count

because ascending takes time and is difficult
here is better than .org imo
org has the most rotters
ive made improvements and am currently trying to ascend tho

not the point of the thread, just an example

you cannot deny that most users here have this socially retarded incel autism mindset and would rather talk about how much of a victim they are than have a high iq conversation God forbid make a useful guide
Maybe because all the useful guides are already known

you could use the excuse that they just want to talk to like minded blackpilled people but half of the off topic threads don’t have anything to do with blackpill

Who specifically are you referring to? Off-topic is also off-topic , in the name.
you could use the excuse that they just want to talk to like minded blackpilled people but half of the off topic threads don’t have anything to do with blackpill

I haven’t seen one guide posted recently that would realistically help me ascend anyways
Exactly, we know what the methods are lol. Getting lean, skin care, haircut, like we aren’t fuxking scientists who find breakthroughs in looksmaxxing everyday. I’m just here to chat with people about blackpill.

I haven’t seen one guide posted recently that would realistically help me ascend anyways
ok agreed but we could use this forum to share what we are currently doing, what is working well, sharing progress, etc

I just feel like the actual purpose of this forum has been forgotten

ok agreed but we could use this forum to share what we are currently doing, what is working well, sharing progress, etc
If you did that on org, people would call you a cuck and tell you to kill your self.

If I was president I'd give a mandatory goldpill intervention. Psychological evaluation and rehab for all blackpillers who are in too deep. With a prescription of gym 🏋️‍♀️ and free hormone screening and if needed a free prescription of trt. For the worse of all blackpillers who show high resistance to treatment there would be a guided meditation and small treatment of lsd or some kind of psychedelic to help loosen the tough calluses they might have. Just to help push them along and free themselves from their cognitive dissonance.

If I was president I'd give a mandatory goldpill intervention. Psychological evaluation and rehab for all blackpillers who are in too deep. With a prescription of gym 🏋️‍♀️ and free hormone screening and if needed a free prescription of trt. For the worse of all blackpillers who show high resistance to treatment there would be a guided meditation and small treatment of lsd or some kind of psychedelic to help loosen the tough calluses they might have. Just to help push them along and free themselves from their cognitive dissonance.
based

also you are one of the only users who I actually take seriously

I just feel like the actual purpose of this forum has been forgotten
It was always like this, even since the forum was founded in 2019. Of course there was useful guides, but there was also other stuff

It was always like this, even since the forum was founded in 2019. Of course there was useful guides, but there was also other stuff
and now instead of discussion on looksmaxxing it is just “other stuff”

Exactly, we know what the methods are lol. Getting lean, skin care, haircut, like we aren’t fuxking scientists who find breakthroughs in looksmaxxing everyday. I’m just here to chat with people about blackpill.
100 right

The main looksmaxxes are already here and are all compiled from years ago.

Even my newer threads like Ultrasound cavitation and Vibration therapy and some others I won't talk about here are all just squeezing that extra 1 percent.

it seems as though there are only a few users who actually want to have intelligent conversations about looksmaxxing, dare I say that there are few users who are even trying to ascend.
Only you

All these betas talk about is jerking off and at this point the forum is 90% shitposts
N9wiff
can’t even use this for useful info to ascend

if you aren’t here to actively ascend and help others do the same, then leave tbh
No

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 5
J Off-Topic 70
RainbowDash Off-Topic 52
Ben07 Off-Topic 15