Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why are so many white women mentally ill?

They pretend to be mentally ill so they feel like they overcame something or are oppressed

Humans naturally wanna feel like they overcame shit so as a white woman on ultra tutorial mode they pull out bullshit from their ass. “I was r***d” when they regret giving up their pussy. “Im a nonbinary/ man” when they have no interesting traits. “Im mentally ill” when theyre parents divorce or their goldfish dies

dog semen has unnatural proteins that cause prion disease
I saw this on tiktok a yt woman imitating a dog out if breath when she tried to humiliate her Asian husband for his lack of great bed performance so I immediately thought that she's confusing him for the dog.

I saw this on tiktok a yt woman imitating a dog out if breath when she tried to humiliate her Asian husband for his lack of great bed performance so I immediately thought that she's confusing him for the dog.
Yeah the dog thing has gotten out of hand there's books on it now

Birth control, anti-depressants, and constantly portraying themselves as victim of everything to bring some spice into their boring, comfortable life
"Oh no i can't be plowed by my favorite 3 Chads tonight, i suffer"