Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why are these the two most underrated Jeezy threads?

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau

Attachments

  • IMG_4275.jpeg
    IMG_4275.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 15
what is it bhai?
Take 2 minutes and read through the post titles, in the order I posted them in. Analyze each word and think about how it would fit into a puzzle. But also think about the subject of the post, whether that is the beverage or the color
 
Yeah you got roasted and can’t handle it
You're absolutely right. I actually cried for about 10 minutes after you really hurt my feelings. I have thought about deleting my com account as a result
 
You're absolutely right. I actually cried for about 10 minutes after you really hurt my feelings. I have thought about deleting my com account as a result
Delete it then
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top