Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why did chico become so bloated with age

Ikr, you would expect the opposite effect since fat cells begin to decline as you get older. He also appears to be similar leanness as he was when he was younger. My guess is that he just isn't doing the more extreme things models do to appear very lean and dry now that he is out of that career. He probably is eating loads of carbs, sodium, sugar etc.

What's your personal rate of him in his prime. I give him a 9.25/10 in prime

he's still relatively lean though compared to the likes of dicaprio and tom welling. The heads of male celebrities sometimes get bigger as they age

Screenshot 2024-08-20 022400.pngScreenshot 2024-08-20 022450.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 022420.pngScreenshot 2024-08-20 022435.png

Weight gain, hair recession and growth/movement of facial bones all contribute to this phenomenon

he gained weight, models are super skinny, around 17.6 bmi on average

also he doesnt have strong enough bones to last for aging

So what did he mean by gigachad for jailbaits?
chico appeals to girls that are jailbaits (usually refers to girls under 18)

chico appeals to girls that are jailbaits (usually refers to girls under 18)
although idk how i feel about the terminology ngl

probably chad
Easily chad. I feel like people have been starting to underrate him ever since he got real popular in looksmaxxing. Road to 1 percent rated him a 9.5/10 and said he possibly was the most attrative man in the world in his prime. I do believe that's a slight overrate but I give him a 9/10

Easily chad. I feel like people have been starting to underrate him ever since he got real popular in looksmaxxing. Road to 1 percent rated him a 9.5/10 and said he possibly was the most attrative man in the world in his prime. I do believe that's a slight overrate but I give him a 9/10
he's so overrated imo, idno what do the other girls of this forum think of him @pompompurino @girlfailure @monalabelle @tami_26 @Ariellebell123

not to glaze chico, but bud literally has a wattpad story made of HIM with over 28M views

not to glaze chico, but bud literally has a wattpad story made of HIM with over 28M views
how do you know all this... do you search for this kinda stuff 🀨
try to get out of this one bud...
also dnr i do not understand appeal that jbs have for wattpad

It’s all his exercise probably tbh

Exercise and chicos diet cause him stress though fs

kinda true

he's so overrated imo, idno what do the other girls of this forum think of him @pompompurino @girlfailure @monalabelle @tami_26 @Ariellebell123

he’s cute. looks better with a beard tho

idk about his lifestyle so i cant say

you should see pictures of people before and after marriage
He consumes toxins

And drinks coffee which will age you