Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why do girls obsess over me

Donotcum69

Cast thy dart knowing, Thunderer, at the dasyu
even i dont think im gl, i have fitzpatrick 4 (a bit darker than saafir) , huge eyes (high pfl but also high pfh), good eyebrows, good ratios , good cheekbones and jaw but im not like gandy or o pry , i look like al pacino with bette bones and slightly more androgynous. every girl from latinx to norway gets obsessed w me . when i first send pic theyere like ur cute lol and then ghost but two days later they come back hi, what r u doing, what u upto, sending memes etc until theyre begging me to be my e gf. is this power of dark looks or im just that gl and exotic halo?

Unless they’re reacting like this irl I wouldn’t pay too much attention to it

Tbh when you’re a htn (I’m guessing from how you’ve described yourself) most girls will find you attractive, it’s just unless you’re chad or chadlite they won’t really do anything of note irl

Tbh when you’re a htn (I’m guessing from how you’ve described yourself) most girls will find you attractive, it’s just unless you’re chad or chadlite they won’t really do anything of note irl
But online for whatever reason people are horny, so they’ll be a lot more forward

not true
htns get alot of attention from girls

even i dont think im gl, i have fitzpatrick 4 (a bit darker than saafir) , huge eyes (high pfl but also high pfh), good eyebrows, good ratios , good cheekbones and jaw but im not like gandy or o pry , i look like al pacino with bette bones and slightly more androgynous. every girl from latinx to norway gets obsessed w me . when i first send pic theyere like ur cute lol and then ghost but two days later they come back hi, what r u doing, what u upto, sending memes etc until theyre begging me to be my e gf. is this power of dark looks or im just that gl and exotic halo?
They dont

not true
htns get alot of attention from girls
Trust me I’m a htn and yeah girls I interact with usually unanimously think I’m attractive but trust me unless you’re a socialite and are very known in school they’re not gonna be coming up to you randomly

Trust me I’m a htn and yeah girls I interact with usually unanimously think I’m attractive but trust me unless you’re a socialite and are very known in school they’re not gonna be coming up to you randomly
At least not very often

Obviously htn isn’t enough to get approached by girls, chadlite atleast. Water

Obviously htn isn’t enough to get approached by girls, chadlite atleast. Water
Exactly, that’s what I’m saying

Online girls will act differently because it’s easier to be more assertive and bold when you’re not face to face

But unless you’re a chad or chadlite you’ll only get approached by women like twice every 7-9 months

Exactly, that’s what I’m saying

Online girls will act differently because it’s easier to be more assertive and bold when you’re not face to face

But unless you’re a chad or chadlite you’ll only get approached by women like twice every 7-9 months
I’ve never seen an HTN get approached never a chadlite either

The only guy I’ve seen get approached irl was a legit 8/10 6’3 chad

I’ve never seen an HTN get approached never a chadlite either

The only guy I’ve seen get approached irl was a legit 8/10 6’3 chad
I’ve been approached a few times, it happens it’s just rare

Htns can usually get with most girls but they’re just not striking enough to weren’t common flirting and approaching from women

send yo face in pms dawg
i know htns and they get a shit ton of attention

Proof or tales

Have you taken your schizo meds today?

send yo face in pms dawg
i know htns and they get a shit ton of attention
Nah I’m good

It honestly could just be a special case for me, I moved pretty recently so I’m relatively unknown at my school, most girls who do know me have some form of a crush, and I’ve heard that when people are asked about me they say I’m hot

Back