Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do I look scary?

Looktothemax

I'd like someone to PM and I'll provide my photo. Just want some feedback on how this can be corrected

Pm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I told her to gain weight and she refuses
It wont help. I'm getting facial countouring to look like a different ethnicity. I've literally curated my body to be skinny and thick. Neither works.

β€Špm
It wont help. I'm getting facial countouring to look like a different ethnicity. I've literally curated my body to be skinny and thick. Neither works.
Have you took a DNA test to figure out your pheno type

β€Špm

Have you took a DNA test to figure out your pheno type
No. Any recommendations? I know I am 90% West African. My phenotype is just not preferred and I've literally tried everything I can without hardmaxxing. I've spoken to men who say that they think white and hispanic girls are simply better. So getting thick (I used to be thick from working out in the gym and had a big booty and everything and was still not preferred and ignored) My phenotype is just not preferred so I need to hardmax. I am tired of being given the run around and having people pick on my weight when that is NOT the real issue at all. The issue is that you don't like my phenotype. It's so damn irritating

Last edited:
No. Any recommendations? I know I am 90% West African. My phenotype is just not preferred and I've literally tried everything I can without hardmaxxing. I've spoken to men who say that they think white and hispanic girls are simply better. So getting thick (I used to be thick from working out in the gym and had a big booty and everything and was still not preferred and ignored) My phenotype is just not preferred so I need to hardmax
Do you live in the USA? I don't think pheno is the problem because attractive women are attractive women regardless of pheno pm me so I can analyze also your location latina and white might be perferd in your area

No. Any recommendations? I know I am 90% West African. My phenotype is just not preferred and I've literally tried everything I can without hardmaxxing. I've spoken to men who say that they think white and hispanic girls are simply better. So getting thick (I used to be thick from working out in the gym and had a big booty and everything and was still not preferred and ignored) My phenotype is just not preferred so I need to hardmax
Then again grown men saying another race is better is crazy it's limiting there dating pool

Then again grown men saying another race is better is crazy it's limiting there dating pool
Well, I am just tired of being traumatized. I get major microaggressions at the gym that white is better. It makes it very hard for me to stay motivated in life. I don't know why people keep trying to focus so much on my weight. I am slim and My bloodwork is EXCELLENT. I am in great health with no health issues whatsoever. I am healthy as a damn horse.

Well, I am just tired of being traumatized. I get major microaggressions at the gym that white is better. It makes it very hard for me to stay motivated in life. I don't know why people keep trying to focus so much on my weight. I am slim and My bloodwork is EXCELLENT. I am in great health with no health issues whatsoever. I am healthy as a damn horse.
Whites not better it's simply a preference also gym might be racist move to another gym if you can

I get a checkup every three months. My heart is in excellent condition. Sugar levels are normal. Cholesterol is normal. High blood pressure is normal. I can go on and on and on. The doctors always give me a clean bill of health. But because my phenotype is not preferred I am always told to get bigger which will cause me health issues. So people just don't give a damn about my health if they don't like my phenotype

Whites not better it's simply a preference also gym might be racist move to another gym if you can
I've been to several gyms. This is a global issue. I've lierally been told my entire life that white is better than me. I used to always get told that no man wanted me because I am black

Also please don't listen to comments about weight if your already slim and healthy if you listen to them you will be dead

Also please don't listen to comments about weight if your already slim and healthy if you listen to them you will be dead
But people are panicking about it. Its making me irritated and unsure of myself.

I've been to several gyms. This is a global issue. I've lierally been told my entire life that white is better than me. I used to always get told that no man wanted me because I am black
Face over race anyone saying otherwise is mental west african pheno is attractive most desirable where I live that's why it might be a location issue

But people are panicking about it. Its making me irritated and unsure of myself.
If your healthy don't listen seriously you can't please everybody you know they will never be satisfied

Face over race anyone saying otherwise is mental west african pheno is attractive most desirable where I live that's why it might be a location issue
This is what I find soo irritating is that you are NOT listening. Your opinion does not negate my LIVED experience at all. I have been told all the time that my phenotype is inferior. This is not a location issue, it is a global issue. But you're not going to listen at all.

This is what I find soo irritating is that you are NOT listening. Your opinion does not negate my LIVED experience at all. I have been told all the time that my phenotype is inferior.
Ok I understand and I'm telling you it's not literally go to NYC or California you would see it's not inferior or superior to any other phenotype or race almost all black American female models have your pheno

Ok I understand and I'm telling you it's not literally go to NYC or California you would see it's not inferior or superior to any other phenotype or race almost all black American female models have your pheno
You're still not listening to me and this is why I get so upset and frustrated. Anyway, I am hardmaxxing and I am not about to keep going back and forth with you about my lived experience

And actually the South Sudanese phenotype is trending and preferred over the West African phenotype in modeling

You're still not listening to me and this is why I get so upset and frustrated. Anyway, I am hardmaxxing and I am not about to keep going back and forth with you about my lived experience
You will be a loser in life whether you hardmax or not. You're mentality is awful and you are living for the wrong reasons. No matter how good you look you will always be empty inside. Find God

You will be a loser in life whether you hardmax or not. You're mentality is awful and you are living for the wrong reasons. No matter how good you look you will always be empty inside. Find God
No hardmaxxing will give me the results and peace of mind that I am looking for

I did listen your not listening to me saying it's not inferior holy shipp

I did listen your not listening to me saying it's not inferior holy shipp
You're not taking anything I say into consideration. You're telling me to move and that is not going to solve my problem

You're not taking anything I say into consideration. You're telling me to move and that is not going to solve my problem
That's why I asked where do you live because if it's somewhere deep south or ot far up north it's hard

That's why I asked where do you live because if it's somewhere deep south or ot far up north it's hard
We keep talking in circles. I've already told you location is not the problem. Lighter/mixed/white is preferred globally. My phenotype is not preferred anywhere. I am not a preference. What is so hard to understand??

We keep talking in circles. I've already told you location is not the problem. Lighter/mixed/white is preferred globally. My phenotype is not preferred anywhere. I am not a preference. What is so hard to understand??
Delusionmaxxing

What main features are masculine? Those should probably be targeted first
My darkskin. But from personal experience, people just tell me these things simply because I am black without explaining why. Even when I ask why or what specific features they think are masculine, they can't pinpoint it. It's very frustrating. So you don't even know what to fix

35347.jpg

that’s fucked up

From a black girl to another black girl, it's either your ugly or you're not. Some people are in to black girls while others aren't. You shouldn't blame your lack of romantic experience ALL on your race.

From a black girl to another black girl, it's either your ugly or you're not. Some people are in to black girls while others aren't. You shouldn't blame your lack of romantic experience ALL on your race.
I'm not doing this for romance. I don't even want a relationship. I'm trying to advance in my career and get into the right social circles.