SlavedByFoids
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2025
- Messages
- 260
- Online time
- 17h 35m
- Reputation
- 390
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
anyways dude think abt her all day wtv go torugh her texts dream abt her but you will move onMight be a weird thing to say but I miss her saliva????????? is weird to explain but it was like a natural lipstick
I get what you mean, like it was her taste, I miss her taste sometimesMight be a weird thing to say but I miss her saliva????????? is weird to explain but it was like a natural lipstick
Chads exist in every country!I'd like to believe your fantasy, we DONT got chads in Chile brobest we have are chadlites models that most aren't even in the country
i'm sorry man. idk what kissing is like but if you liked it it must suck now. you got this, you'll love someone who deserves itits hard, I loved her so much.
the day I made my clown makeup (my pfp rn) she kissed me so much she left my lips wet from her saliva, everything I have reminds me of her
I'm about to text her onganyways dude think abt her all day wtv go torugh her texts dream abt her but you will move on
acceptable but deoends on what ur gonna sayI'm about to text her ong
Imma ascend to htn with a nice body just to see if she'll give me another chance
I miss everything about herI get what you mean, like it was her taste, I miss her taste sometimes
View attachment 274237
We were right where we wanted to beI miss everything about her
Sometimes she was kind of abusive and left me with bruises but it was MY fault![]()