Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious why do old people have such little sex?(OLDCELS GTFIH)

if I was married I'd think I'd want to have sex once or twice a day, is there a reason or do oldies usually js fall outta love
As I said in some other thread
Im planning on barely aging with perfect diet, perfect enviornment, sleep, exercise and peptides of course!
 
As I said in some other thread
Im planning on barely aging with perfect diet, perfect enviornment, sleep, exercise and peptides of course!
I wont do any of that, I will just not age because I'm perfect and will have sex every day with my wife, I think I will watch anime and YouTube alot with her and play games w her too, thatd be nice. doing nothing w someone is my dream.
 
I wont do any of that, I will just not age because I'm perfect and will have sex every day with my wife, I think I will watch anime and YouTube alot with her and play games w her too, thatd be nice. doing nothing w someone is my dream.
If only it was that easy...
I wish you that your dream comes true
 
They lose their libido as they get older
 
Bc like said, many adults work 9-5s and are tired therefore, not having sex often
I think I would make free time for sex tho? why don't they js do that
 
if I was married I'd think I'd want to have sex once or twice a day, is there a reason or do oldies usually js fall outta love
Men most of the time want to crack their wife but not the opposite.
It happens because the guy sucks in bed and she is just frustrated, or/and he lost physical attractiveness and/or she wasn't the guy she wanted and settled

Doesn't means she don't get cracked elsewhere tho
 
Men most of the time want to crack their wife but not the opposite.
It happens because the guy sucks in bed and she is just frustrated, or/and he lost physical attractiveness and/or she wasn't the guy she wanted and settled

Doesn't means she don't get cracked elsewhere tho
alr so i js gotta stay attractive and make sure my dick stays big?
 
i see i see, what is important then? obv foreplay and taking into account her enjoyment more then mine but isnt that kinda it? forgive my khhvness
Lot of factors into consideration like :
- physical attraction
- emotional bond
- Her hormonal state who can change how she feels
- Mental and physical foreplay
- If you are fit enough
- EQ
- Stamina
- Oral sex and how you trigger the pleasure spots outside and inside the vagina
- Length and girth
- Curvature
- How you're using your dihh etc etc
 
if I was married I'd think I'd want to have sex once or twice a day, is there a reason or do oldies usually js fall outta love
idk maybe they get boredddd
 
I wont do any of that, I will just not age because I'm perfect and will have sex every day with my wife, I think I will watch anime and YouTube alot with her and play games w her too, thatd be nice. doing nothing w someone is my dream.
you don't live in a world of fantasy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top