Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do people not like cucks?

adore

Better than tommorow
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
657
Online time
2d 20h
Reputation
1,800
When it's a two-way thing agreed upon ( not cheating ) and also because they get aroused by the act itself so they actually derive pleasure from it

I get it's taboo but like, why do some people have such a deep hatred or actually have such a strong aversion to the ideology of the cuck?
 
Exactly, ruthless opportunistic mindset


Cucks can't grow wings and breathe fire

Absurd statement
No joke some married couple on Reddit messaged me year ago (I was posting physique pictures) and guy said his wife is my fan and I looked at their post history they were posting stuff like looking for a bvll for my wife
 
No joke some married couple on Reddit messaged me year ago (I was posting physique pictures) and guy said his wife is my fan and I looked at their post history they were posting stuff like looking for a bvll for my wife
I think this can only be described as "romantically heroic" because you love someone so much that you are willing to leave behind your own ego and let her have whatever she wants. Even if that means her wanting to have intercourse with other men to relive sexual needs

It's sorta inspiring
 
I despise the unconscious cuck who, apart from stupid extremes like “muh you're a cuck too”, comes across as an annoying champion of equality when he would do better to accept his own predisposition
 
When it's a two-way thing agreed upon ( not cheating ) and also because they get aroused by the act itself so they actually derive pleasure from it

I get it's taboo but like, why do some people have such a deep hatred or actually have such a strong aversion to the ideology of the cuck?
They’re insecure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top