Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why do people on looksmaxxing discords servers rate so differently?

ragnarok787

I dont know if u guys experienced this too but i feel like on every major discord server people tend to brutally underrate, or overrate it happened to me and i Saw it happen on others. That being sayed on org forum or here ratings are more accurate and i thought they will be more brutal on forums, but not really. For example i got rated low htn or High mtn on this discords even calling models average etc . Why do u think IS that?

I only got rated on .org and got told what I didn't wanna hear

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only got rated on .org and got told what I didn't wanna hear
I feel like i actually got overrated on org mid to low chadlite with lowest High htn ngl , it had to be some troll no? What did they told u 🤣

I dont know if u guys experienced this too but i feel like on every major discord server people tend to brutally underrate, or overrate it happened to me and i Saw it happen on others. That being sayed on org forum or here ratings are more accurate and i thought they will be more brutal on forums, but not really. For example i got rated low htn or High mtn on this discords even calling models average etc . Why do u think IS that?
I agree

They have a tendency to rate these groups unusually high even if they're facially not that special:
  • Prettyboy types
  • Women with IG plastic bimbo faces (not to be confused with runway model pheno girls)

They have a tendency to rate these groups unusually high even if they're facially not that special:
  • Prettyboy types
  • Women with IG plastic bimbo faces (not to be confused with runway model pheno girls)
Or underrate , some guy was trying to tell me iam mtn or ltn when iam cleary not , ngl discord IS worst place to get rated

They will rate masc/maesthetic chads/chadlites lower than even prettyboy MTNs
Yeah probably because discord IS Full of young teens and they dont see appeal in jock chad archetypes with big Bones only prettyboy 💀 which IS stupid

Yeah probably because discord IS Full of young teens and they dont see appeal in jock chad archetypes with big Bones only prettyboy 💀 which IS stupid
As for women, they rate women with legit good features/bones but little to no makeup/no lip fillers/weird lashes/hair extensions lower than bogged onlyfans/tiktok model types, unless if they're VS model tier, jfl.

I've seen them rate a MTN prettyboy with fluffy hair a chadlite/chad, and robust stumbled maesthetic chadlites HTNs/MTNs.
Exactly , i think they are All grey coming from Chico Edits. Prettyboy looks good but its not only archetype that mogs , agree with woman part too

I think here are a lot of overrated cases.
Your case is weird cuz you look uncanny bit at the same time have good features. If you want a proper rating you should take better photos btw the ones you use are shit

People want to be seen as good raters so bad that they think underrating people = Good Raters. Legit chadlites will get called mtns and everyone will agree

Last edited:
its a normfag society so its obv not a good source for ratings
those guys think they know abt everything but they really don't compared to the avr .org user
they're sofmaxxing advice are legit just mewing and bonesmashing lol maybe skinmaxxing too

People want to be seen as good eaters so bad that they think underrating people = Good Raters. Legit chadlites will get called mtns and everyone will agree
yeah they act as if the avr guy is chico tier lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anthonyfr Ratings 1
Whitepill Off-Topic 82
Neil Patrick Harris Introduce Yourself 4
N30N Off-Topic 18