Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why do TikTokcels and Discordcels rate very harshly compared to other raters?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cause they forgot how the average person looks like
I noticed:

• Masc chads get rated lower, prettyboys get rated very high even if they’re facially MTN
  • Women who don’t fit the Instagram or TikTok or VS model type get rated nothing past low HTB (yes, this includes runway models; they sometimes get rated very low)

I’ve heard these two groups often tend to give the harshest ratings.
They are brain rotten from their PSL edits

Older users rate much less harshly from experience, mostly because they don't associate good Looks with youthful androgynous pretty boys

I noticed:

• Masc chads get rated lower, prettyboys get rated very high even if they’re facially MTN
  • Women who don’t fit the Instagram or TikTok or VS model type get rated nothing past low HTB (yes, this includes runway models; they sometimes get rated very low)
Cause they’re narcy, tend to rate by appeal and/or rate people based on how they themselves look

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nobody’s as brutally harsh with ratings as the people on the TrueRateMe subreddit, it’s so low iq, man. If they rate you a 6/10 on there, you’re probably a 9/10 in reality.
I noticed:

Back