Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do users call themselves incels

basic.yash

I just googled the meaning of it lmao i thought it means someone who rots in a room all day but that shit went a bit darker

Last edited:
Why would someone wanna degrade themselves I'd never
It's not degrading, you are just judgmental

Someone who wants a romantic relationship but can't attain it isn't something to laugh it. They aren't "degrading" themselves, it's just a classification.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's just a guy that can't get laid, what's so "dark" about it
being a cuck, losing themselves i saw some videos of them harassing a women i mean this site is clear af but some are just too degraded to the point that there's no way back mostly are on org or is

It's not degrading, you are just judgmental

Someone who wants a romantic relationship but can't attain it isn't something to laugh it. They aren't "degrading" themselves, it's just a classification.
Sorry man I don't wanna hurt anyone but i am just curious about it's meaning

being a cuck, losing themselves i saw some videos of them harassing a women i mean this site is clear af but some are just too degraded to the point that there's no way back mostly are on org or is
Dumb n***a incels aren't cucks, cucks are cucks. there are normal incels and cuck incels, the average incel isnt a cuck.

And the n*****s that harrass woman, they're not normal incels, they're angry n*****s

Normally, your average incel is a guy that cant get laid. Stop being so stupid you ugly f**k

Dumb n***a incels aren't cucks, cucks are cucks. there are normal incels and cuck incels, the average incel isnt a cuck.

And the n*****s that harrass woman, they're not normal incels, they're angry n*****s

Normally, your average incel is a guy that cant get laid. Stop being so stupid you ugly f**k
Aight
n***a no need to burst the f**k out i was just curious 😭😭🙏🏽

Sorry man I don't wanna hurt anyone but i am just curious about it's meaning
Don't worry you are not, this along with .org are normie forums still. Not many if not any truecels here.
Those people are violent and it is independent of them being incels.

That's like saying all men are rapists because a large number of them are.

They have violent tendencies because of mental issues and being bad people, not because they are incels. I've been a member of .is since 2021 and I am unironically a very nice person IRL. I treat men and women and alike.

A very few number of them are actually that resentful to do things like that and give a bad rep to the community.

Don't worry you are not, this along with .org are normie forums still. Not many if not any truecels here.

They have violent tendencies because of mental issues and being bad people, not because they are incels. I've been a member of .is since 2021 and I am unironically a very nice person IRL. I treat men and women and alike.

A very few number of them are actually that resentful to do things like that and give a bad rep to the community.
True my n***a you f*****g true as f**k my n***a f**k n***a f**k n***a f**k n***a and yeah those f*****g little n*****s give a bad rep to community my n***a yeah fucing yeah no truecels here n***a this forum isnt a blackpill forum n***a they still believe in mewing and shit n***a

Do any of your irl know that you're on this forum or have you ever met any site users

True my n***a you f*****g true as f**k my n***a f**k n***a f**k n***a f**k n***a and yeah those f*****g little n*****s give a bad rep to community my n***a yeah fucing yeah no truecels here n***a this forum isnt a blackpill forum n***a they still believe in mewing and shit n***a
Chill mf 😭

Do any of your irl know that you're on this forum or have you ever met any site users
Someone IRL stalks my .is account

Other than that no one knows but that guy is a loser and will probably rat me out

I haven't met any forum user IRL