- Joined
- Dec 21, 2025
- Messages
- 13,859
- Solutions
- 10
- Reputation
- 40,788
yea no im not really looking to make a living out of videogames tbhno its rewarding cuz of the prizes if u acc play competitiveFortnite had the most insane cash prizes ever
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yea no im not really looking to make a living out of videogames tbhno its rewarding cuz of the prizes if u acc play competitiveFortnite had the most insane cash prizes ever
not even that I knew kids when we were in year 7 winning like £1kyea no im not really looking to make a living out of videogames tbh
bro do you remember Asian Jeff that guy fell offno its rewarding cuz of the prizes if u acc play competitiveFortnite had the most insane cash prizes ever
nvm im hopping on creative to trainnot even that I knew kids when we were in year 7 winning like £1k
Soulsbourne games in general in my opiniondark souls was peak
I love Elden ring, I haven’t played any of the other souls games yet, which one should I try first?Soulsbourne games in general in my opinion
You can tell mfs had a dream and passion in the older days of video games, now the industry is more concerned with rehashing IPs and making as much money as possible. There’s outliners but overall that’s the difference these days
and indie games being the same exact horror slop for streamers to playSoulsbourne games in general in my opinion
You can tell mfs had a dream and passion in the older days of video games, now the industry is more concerned with rehashing IPs and making as much money as possible. There’s outliners but overall that’s the difference these days
i personally started w ds1 and its one of if not the best game i ever playedI love Elden ring, I haven’t played any of the other souls games yet, which one should I try first?![]()
so should I just go from therei personally started w ds1 and its one of if not the best game i ever played
Dark Souls is pretty niceI love Elden ring, I haven’t played any of the other souls games yet, which one should I try first?![]()
I’ve heard lots of good things about bloodborne looks really cool tooDark Souls is pretty nice
My favorites are Elden Ring and Bloodbourne
they say start with the first ever souls game released but idk i dont really like it that muchso should I just go from there![]()
Hmm okthey say start with the first ever souls game released but idk i dont really like it that much
those Fnaf fan games can be pretty creative, but yeah the indie horror scene is cheeks. Especially the “ps1 graphics” typesand indie games being the same exact horror slop for streamers to play
bro imagine qualifying for the Fortnite wc I watched that in primary school or year 7nvm im hopping on creative to train
ye but he's got bread now he's fine as long as when u fall off u dont loose everything ur goodbro do you remember Asian Jeff that guy fell off
I think it's more so you as a person too. You didn't have the stresses you do now as an adult. These days when I play games in the bacf my head I feel sorta guilty. I can't enjoy it like before. Where I would get lost in it now I can't get lost in it. I miss those simpler times too. Simpler games and simpler brainlike even tho on paper if we compare them the newer ones are better, but it just doesnt have a soul like the old ones ykwim
im still not an adult, which is why im confused. Might be the antidepressants affecting me with boredom but idkI think it's more so you as a person too. You didn't have the stresses you do now as an adult. These days when I play games in the bacf my head I feel sorta guilty. I can't enjoy it like before. Where I would get lost in it now I can't get lost in it. I miss those simpler times too. Simpler games and simpler brain