Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why does everyone think I'm usually serious?

SevenColorCrystalBall

Resident Volcel lltb
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
10,837
Online time
17d 10h
Reputation
15,536
Location
a tub full of gemstones and gold
Guild
Ingen
I get that I have very low emotional lows and can easily end up trying to die over some random guy from Discord but I'm not always saying stuff like chadcel posts unironically.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top