Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion why does my mind default to depression

dextermogin

boatsman on the river of Styx triple six
whenever im happy or feeling good it doesnt last i just default back to a shitty little incel dog

whenever im happy or feeling good it doesnt last i just default back to a shitty little incel dog
Try eating Talbina, which is barley mixed with bran. It's rich in magnesium and beta-glucans, which can help combat depression and improve your mood. Because the brain on depression lacks these nutrients.