Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why girls are obsessed with ghostface

tbh my opinion is that it’s similar too that thing where partners do a weird kink thing where they act like they don’t know eachother and “meet eachother for the first time” and fuck

idk if yk what i’m talking abt but
I’m a stone cold virgin I have no idea

I find it corny
Yeah I mean they just wanna have fun. Can't hate on em. I'm not gonna expect them to be cute, loyal AND original. It's a mans job to be cool and challenge. It's a women's job to fit in well. Ofc it's possible to do both or either as either.

maxresdefault-3340885253.jpghq2-1008525010.jpg
This trend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
omg every year around this period we gotta hear about this
Yeah I mean they just wanna have fun. Can't hate on em. I'm not gonna expect them to be cute, loyal AND original. It's a mans job to be cool and challenge. It's a women's job to fit in well. Ofc it's possible to do both or either as either.

View attachment 47007View attachment 47008
This trend
Women cant think for themselves they unironically obsess over anything thats trending