Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Why I (and lots of other org immigrants) have been very inactive

asdvek

Before starting, you may ask whats the point of this thread, well idk. Anyways

Dude this forum is a circle jerk of gaslighting each other. Bro sometimes you gotta tell truecels that its over and they actually have no potential. Gaslighting gives them false hope and in the end they are sad/feel bad.

Its extremely inactive and there are times where a single thread is not made for hours

Its always the same users that are active, always the same userbase

I see some people are like "if we get org users that are banned or whatever they will rot on the forum and it will be more active"

jfl, bro why would an org user rot here? u cant even swear in this site bro

oh and not to mention the mewing subforum, ffs. Guides stolen from org, stupid guides like "melatonin all looksmax benefits" JFL yes bro sleep gummies will looksmax u (it shrinks sexual organs) "training to maximize hgh which results in height growh" no it doesnt, the hgh is used to grow muscles "muh fasting saar" hgh is increased for the body to avoid losing muscle mass

basically its inactive, too soft, low quality guides that are wrong info or stolen, same userbase no new active users (I mean there is no reason for a new user to be active anyway, especially someone coming from org, active users are very few and just users that are basically friends using this forum for chatting and rating some new greycels that ask for a rating them never come back, but they have no reason to come back anyway, oh and also the ratings are overrating and gaslighting, no actual advice)

Dude this forum is a circle jerk of gaslighting each other.

Its extremely inactive and there are times where a single thread is not made for hours

I see some people are like "if we get org users that are banned or whatever they will rot on the forum and it will be more active"

oh and not to mention the mewing subforum, ffs. Guides stolen from org, stupid guides like "melatonin all looksmax benefits" JFL yes bro sleep gummies will looksmax u (it shrinks sexual organs) "training to maximize hgh which results in height growh" no it doesnt, the hgh is used to grow muscles "muh fasting saar" hgh is increased for the body to avoid losing muscle mass

basically its inactive, too soft, low quality guides that are wrong info or stolen, same userbase no new active users (I mean there is no reason for a new user to be active anyway, especially someone coming from org, active users are very few and just users that are basically friends using this forum for chatting and rating some new greycels that ask for a rating them never come back, but they have no reason to come back anyway, oh and also the ratings are overrating and gaslighting, no actual advice)
every single molecule is true

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
whatever gets you to sleep at night. Or do you skip sleep to browse .org in hopes you arent getting trolled by other users under your profile
ur still irrelevant, last time i have been on org is october 14th for less than 10mins + 1 day ago for 5 mins where i edited my acc settings, do something about it LMFAO

Dude this forum is a circle jerk of gaslighting each other.
Some gaslight some don’t. Theres more gaslighting on here then Looksmax though for sure
Bro sometimes you gotta tell truecels that it’s over and they actually have no potential.
Pretty much no one can be incel but ok
Gaslighting gives them false hope and in the end they are sad/feel bad.
Either way is shit
Yup
Yup
Who says this? I said this myself most Looksmax users could care less about this forum even if they sign up
its just the way the owner made the forum, I don’t see any real problems with it.
oh and not to mention the mewing subforum, ffs.
Org users always mention this, notice how most users here don’t touch it
Guides stolen from org, stupid guides like "melatonin all looksmax benefits"
Ok? U can just not read them. We all know they aren’t useful
JFL yes bro sleep gummies will looksmax u (it shrinks sexual organs) "training to maximize hgh which results in height growh" no it doesnt, the hgh is used to grow muscles "muh fasting saar" hgh is increased for the body to avoid losing muscle mass
tbf you aren’t really cherry-picking threads but at the same time, water.
basically its inactive, too soft, low quality guides that are wrong info or stolen,
Idk man
same userbase no new active users (I mean there is no reason for a new user to be active anyway, especially someone coming from org, active users are very few and just users that are basically friends using this forum for chatting and rating some new greycels that ask for a rating them never come back, but they have no reason to come back anyway, oh and also the ratings are overrating and gaslighting, no actual advice)
Some give actual advice, some don’t. Looksmax has this issue occasionally they still have ok ratings though. Ratings are retarded regardless , you either look good or u don’t

Some gaslight some don’t. Theres more gaslighting on here then Looksmax though for sure

Pretty much no one can be incel but ok

Either way is shit

Yup

Yup

Who says this? I said this myself most Looksmax users could care less about this forum even if they sign up

its just the way the owner made the forum, I don’t see any real problems with it.

Org users always mention this, notice how most users here don’t touch it

Ok? U can just not read them. We all know they aren’t useful

tbf you aren’t really cherry-picking threads but at the same time, water.

Idk man

Some give actual advice, some don’t. Looksmax has this issue occasionally they still have ok ratings though. Ratings are retarded regardless , you either look good or u don’t
get him girl 😜💅

Dude this forum is a circle jerk of gaslighting each other. Bro sometimes you gotta tell truecels that its over and they actually have no potential. Gaslighting gives them false hope and in the end they are sad/feel bad.

bump

Sure

Whatever helps you curl your toes at night boo
ok
tbh i should have screenshotted lal the imes guys have told me how short women are disgusting
they made me hella insecure asf
not just them , i have been made fun of for my height even by my parents.
althoguh i agree short people are disgusting it still sucks being short.

ok
tbh i should have screenshotted lal the imes guys have told me how short women are disgusting
they made me hella insecure asf
not just them , i have been made fun of for my height even by my parents.
althoguh i agree short people are disgusting it still sucks being short.
I would breed you

Dnr ramblings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
jfl at the replies
fucking bluepilled forum what a shithole

he was annoying at times on .org but his schizo stories were funny tbh
annoying bc of what jfl? someone had to argue with those mfs doing stupid shit and guides