Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL why is everything men do considered gay

girlfailure

chalant
Established
friend got called gay for drawing can guys on this forum relate because boys at my school literally call everything zesty and refuse to do things because they think it makes them gay or something

im not making you suck a cock just sing in music class

I was called gay for getting lean in school I was called gay for taking care of my skin.
even for how i sat down.

Turns out the guy calling me gay the most ended up marrying a dude.

Projection.

It's almost always a form of projection. No one having a good life wastes their time hating or spreading negativtiy.

this is why im not public(to my irl people) abt looksmaxxing
imagine what normies will say once they figure out I have a full am and pm skincare routine
Don't give a fuck bro. Mog them by living your best life. Stop caring what others think or yap about. You have one single life right now and your caring what people who will never matter to you in 10 years think if your gay or not. Just be yourself and shine. Not even joking. It actually gets you more friends too. Only npcs dim their light to fit in with others.

ltb you mog her brutally
Yet you just said I'm gay. Stop moving the goal post lil bro. I have been with lots of women. Never once been gay in my life. Also cope. You would be worshiping her feet if she said she would give you a chance. Most of .org are secret simps. Tale as old as time to watch them hate women yet when they get a date start saying they are no longer blackpilled and love life

Yet you just said I'm gay. Stop moving the goal post lil bro. I have been with lots of women. Never once been gay in my life. Also cope. You would be worshiping her feet if she said she would give you a chance. Most of .org are secret simps. Tale as old as time to watch them hate women yet when they get a date start saying they are no longer blackpilled and love life
Why are you so defensive about it jfl. Also no I wouldn't do shit with her

ur a girl how is anything gay for u

idk
gay people can sometimes act feminine
the 2 openly gay people ive known have the gay voice and do stereotypically feminine stuff
but drawing is not gay
or all comic book and animators and artists are gay

being forced to sing in music class sux dont talk i would call it gay as well

she’s so cute what😭
She literally is the cutest man. These incels cope so hard. She has the biggest beautiful eyes. They can't relate to falling for cute women. They need go fall for masculine women to help compensate for their lack of masculinity. It's like genetic balance I guess. I never been attracted to masculine women.

Japeanse women are natural feminine. 😍 She's smells good and never had a low pitch voice unlike some of the women I dated.

friend got called gay for drawing can guys on this forum relate because boys at my school literally call everything zesty and refuse to do things because they think it makes them gay or something

that's common and normal everywhere, kids in high school, they tease/harass you for everything. for anything, for having a different hairstyle, for being fat, for being skinny, because you are poor or because you are rich and your parents take you to school, because you are tall or because you are very short, they tease you for everything... high school kids are the devil.

No one gives a shit in my school

She literally is the cutest man. These incels cope so hard. She has the biggest beautiful eyes. They can't relate to falling for cute women. They need go fall for masculine women to help compensate for their lack of masculinity. It's like genetic balance I guess. I never been attracted to masculine women.

Japeanse women are natural feminine. 😍 She's smells good and never had a low pitch voice unlike some of the women I dated in America.
They have top tier hygiene and are very respectful.

Unlike some of the western tourists I've seen here that behave like as if they own a public area.

Calling feminine things gay = misogyny

misogyny = the hate of femininity

I think looksmaxxing is inherently gay but that doesnt mean looksmaxxing makes your gay or means you're gay. Its just inherently HOMOEROTIC.
explained in this video

they think they are hypermasculine alpha hustlers thats why they call everyone gay