Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why so many elites are degens

Deleted Member 77029

Sexual Chocolate
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
2,330
Online time
5d 27m
Reputation
6,236
Hollywood/music/entertainment industry - Diddy
Politics/business elites - Epstein

Both of these guys ran these degen parties or sex rings and so many elites were involved in them

I'm not some conspiracy theorist normally but this has been well documented and is all proven fact

how come it happens so much?
 
They have the money to fulfill their desires
but I dont even have those desires in the first place and I'm guessing most people don't

Even if there were no laws about it, I'd have no interest in large orgies or pedo shit, Its simply not my tastes

I'm guessing 90% of people are the same
 
Cause theyre all evil asf
 
i also wonder why the rich dubai n*****s pay girl to poop on them, like what the actual fuck
 
Hollywood/music/entertainment industry - Diddy
Politics/business elites - Epstein

Both of these guys ran these degen parties or sex rings and so many elites were involved in them

I'm not some conspiracy theorist normally but this has been well documented and is all proven fact

how come it happens so much?
this is a theory ive formed but a good one
I think ppl in the entertainment industry get bored of normal sex since they can usually have it with anyone since theyre rich and famous so they start having kinky sex and then that moves on to r**e cheese pizza and etc
 
Hollywood/music/entertainment industry - Diddy
Politics/business elites - Epstein

Both of these guys ran these degen parties or sex rings and so many elites were involved in them

I'm not some conspiracy theorist normally but this has been well documented and is all proven fact

how come it happens so much?
Cuz they can afford to get away with it
 
this is a theory ive formed but a good one
I think ppl in the entertainment industry get bored of normal sex since they can usually have it with anyone since theyre rich and famous so they start having kinky sex and then that moves on to r**e cheese pizza and etc
yeah thats pretty much how it works

its how people turn into gooners and pedos and shit too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top