Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why the fuck do girls treat me like this

neymar

All is full of love 💕
Reputable
Established
For starters two of my exes used to call me princess , one would photoshop my pics with bows and bullshit like that and now ive been called a baddie twice this month and a girl said it to me today . Genuinely what the fuck you best bet im gonna call every female a n***a and brother. Maybe deep down i want to be a woman but nobody knows that. Does anyone else experience this?

For starters two of my exes used to call me princess , one would photoshop my pics with bows and bullshit like that and now ive been called a baddie twice this month and a girl said it to me today . Genuinely what the fuck you best bet im gonna call every female a n***a and brother. Maybe deep down i want to be a woman but nobody knows that. Does anyone else experience this?
I was know you are gayboy

Are you acting feminine or gay ?

You have to get over your little insecurity you can't project it onto others..I was trying to give him a female's perspective
- an ugly dalit larping as a 16 year old girl for attention that "she" doesn't get IRL

OP just fucking lol at you if you listen to this larping dalit cretin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavel Ratings 33
Salludon Off-Topic 28
Caramel20 Off-Topic 2
Caramel20 Off-Topic 2