Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We've all been therethank god I saw this thread, im a 15y girl and I was planning to date a 23y drug dealer. I was thinking what could go wrong and this thread opened my eyes
I’m glad to save livesthank god I saw this thread, im a 15y girl and I was planning to date a 23y drug dealer. I was thinking what could go wrong and this thread opened my eyes
This is where i stop readingWhen I was 15 I was in a situationship with this drug dealer (23 year old weirdo)
Tremendous levels of cope. I would just put the blame on myself n***a its obvious that the dude is a fucking degenerate what did you even expect from that fuckassur legit a weirdo
I only started talking to him cuz I wanted to get free drugs
Why r u still hereTremendous levels of cope. I would just put the blame on myself n***a its obvious that the dude is a fucking degenerate what did you even expect from that fuckass
You responded r****d, i get pingedWhy r u still here