Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

wl

Chainzsw

Sympathy's not for girls with cut up thighs
would highly restricting for a little while be that bad? like if i lost to a bit lower than i wanted to then slowly went to a normal deit again i wouldnt have the risk of being underweight for long and they would be very minimal tbh i just wanna lose 25 lbs by january

no you have to go slowly or you will mess up your metabolism
or at least change deficit gradually
every week reduce 50 cals or sm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i mean your metabolism will slow if you go sudden. your body in survival mode. then what?
ill lose weight quickly then i just need to strengh train and eat protein to get my bf % lower and if i lose more than 25 lbs i wont have to worry about gaining some weight back

ill lose weight quickly then i just need to strengh train and eat protein to get my bf % lower and if i lose more than 25 lbs i wont have to worry about gaining some weight back
no im saying your body will literally not allow you to lose weight if you suddenly cut like that. your metabolism will SLOW down, and you will NOT experience fat loss

no im saying your body will literally not allow you to lose weight if you suddenly cut like that. your metabolism will SLOW down, and you will NOT experience fat loss
it doesnt work that quickly

Sigma is right, you can't just cut your calories this suddenly. Do some research, it will save you a lot of time. Intermittent fasting is fine probably, once again do your own research. I would do a body recomp, train a lot, build muscle, eat healthy.

would highly restricting for a little while be that bad? like if i lost to a bit lower than i wanted to then slowly went to a normal deit again i wouldnt have the risk of being underweight for long and they would be very minimal tbh i just wanna lose 25 lbs by january
not really just try and omad high protien and stay hydrated, may be bad advice but thats what i do and im fine so far😭😭

Technically, you would alot of weight. (The whole starvation mode idea isn't exactly true). However, once you do go back to eating regular after losing all that fat, your metabolism will be much slower and you'll be gaining fat back just from 2000 calories

Technically, you would alot of weight. (The whole starvation mode idea isn't exactly true). However, once you do go back to eating regular after losing all that fat, your metabolism will be much slower and you'll be gaining fat back just from 2000 calories
my bmr is less than 2000 anyway and ive put my body into startvavtion mode and gotten out of it when i was ana its pretty easy only hard part is not relaspsing

Last edited:
Sigma is right, you can't just cut your calories this suddenly. Do some research, it will save you a lot of time. Intermittent fasting is fine probably, once again do your own research. I would do a body recomp, train a lot, build muscle, eat healthy.
intermedianyt fasting alone doesnt work i always binge

intermedianyt fasting alone doesnt work i always binge
intermittent fasting does work. You are always binging because when you starve and deprive yourself of food, and your body isn't used to that kind of thing, you'll begin to feel really hungry. Once you start eating again, you'll always binge until you discipline yourself to avoid eating whatever is handed to you, lower the amount of calories you eat and not what you eat, and also start small as @sigma mentioned. Not everything has to be done fast and quick, you'll never lose weight that way.

Why..? I always do intermittent fasts. It doesn't really harm me and helps me stay skinnier.
Starving is your body eating itself, can’t be good for you.

Starving is your body eating itself, can’t be good for you.
I understand. I want to know though, I have read that you had lost weight though but gained it back. I was wondering: What helped you lose weight? If you didn't fast of course. I'm not overweight at all, just average weight, and I prefer being skinny, it just looks better. I like reading your tips by the way, you're smart :) lol

I understand. I want to know though, I have read that you had lost weight though but gained it back. I was wondering: What helped you lose weight? If you didn't fast of course. I'm not overweight at all, just average weight, and I prefer being skinny, it just looks better. I like reading your tips by the way, you're smart :) lol
Moving was how I lost weight at the time, I would walk a lot, not to the point my body hurt though. I was also very relaxed at the time when I lost weight, wasn’t much going on.

Back