Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Women can't judge a man's attractiveness

Preston_Real

I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts and emotions. They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling someone attractive they think they should be attracted to them too this is pre-selection and happens in both men and women but it's the most strongest in women because women care the most about their social status and attribute it to the people they are seen with.

I think ppl here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. Most women's LMS standards are a meme and only exist on OLD and club settings anyway. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay and do well. Female Appeal and aesthetics were, are and will always be seperate.

Last edited:
I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts and emotions. They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling someone attractive they think they should attracted to them too this is preselection jn sexes and happens in both men and women but its the most strongest in women because care the most about their social status and attribute it to the people they are seen with.

I think ppl here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. Most women's LMS standards are a meme and only exist on OLD and club settings anyway. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay and do well. Female Appeal and aesthetics were, are and will always be seperate.
Yes i agree
I see how subhumans who are fat get chad treatment from foids because they act "Masculine"

Meanwhile actual good looking guys are cucked

I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts and emotions. They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling someone attractive they think they should be attracted to them too this is pre-selection and happens in both men and women but it's the most strongest in women because women care the most about their social status and attribute it to the people they are seen with.

Like the "hot rodent man" trend.
I guess even looking like a MM = male gaze unless if the woman is involved in the PSL subcultures like @RainbowDash

Not true if you are ugly it's over I saw it I saw how a guy got away with a lot of things just by being attractive I saw a guy trying to be like the others and still being unsuccesfull I am myself the proof too even if I didn't tried that hard I did tried to go to parties with my friends and the mogguers had success and me and other non-mogguers didn't

Maybe its just preference.
Good example Timothy Chamala I dont find him attractive at all. He just had slight cuteness that he no longer has. He still has plenty of women drolling over him
Controversial example Henry Cavill I dont feel any attraction to him but I can see that hes attractive. Again plenty of women droll over him.

You're right, 100%
That's why as a man you should be always masculine despite what social medias and feminism told you. You need to have social skills and not being affraid of women. Look around you, women got played by multiple guys, do you think the guy was a shy introvert, terrorized to talking to his crush

I've seen from my own eyes a woman swearing to be a feminist dating a prettyboy dude with literally no backbone, and recently she asked an open relationship, so now she get plowed by a local roof tiller lmao

Badboy is an abused term to say a confident man with balls, who is not affraid to put women out of their pedestals, not affraid to be mean, to roast etc (alongside having a good dick)

You're right, 100%
That's why as a man you should be always masculine despite what social medias and feminism told you. You need to have social skills and not being affraid of women. Look around you, women got played by multiple guys, do you think the guy was a shy introvert, terrorized to talking to his crush

I've seen from my own eyes a woman swearing to be a feminist dating a prettyboy dude with literally no backbone, and recently she asked an open relationship, so now she get plowed by a local roof tiller lmao

Badboy is an abused term to say a confident man with balls, who is not affraid to put women out of their pedestals, not affraid to be mean, to roast etc (alongside having a good dick)
I don't think you gave a good example since one of the thoughts of new feminism is agreeing with the hookup culture
every single one of my friends that got sad and told me how bad their situationships were and all that were at the same time going out and meeting and kissing and fucking other girls in parallel
Everyone wants the benefits of being single and together at the same time, everyone claims freedom but do debauchery but the only ones that can get away with it are the really attractive ones