Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion WOMEN: Do you find "hot rodent man" pheno attractive?

WOMEN: Do you find "hot rodent man" pheno attractive?

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No its not i saw a filipina say its hot lmao
It's mostly white women
bc a lot of women look down on them selfs now and most of them never think they can pull chad so they will settle with what they know they can have
I've seen HTN+ get AUTO REJECTED by women these days even if he is genuinely looking for an ltr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see how Glen Powell and Timothee Chalamet can be considered attractive. Supposedly Timothee chalamet was a Slayer in college. STDs n shit tooif I remember correctly lol
I guess these had to be art foids or foids that think traditionally athletic men are less likely to be sensitive and to commit

Ironically these prettyboy soft boy types are the biggest slayers
Honestly brutal
Why?
it’s also makes me giggle when women date these type of men and when they break up she starts talking abt “he was so ugly anyway” 🤣 it is definitely personality can’t be anything else
Cope it’s not personality

I guess these had to be art foids or foids that think traditionally athletic men are less likely to be sensitive and to commit
Supposedly he was a beast at NYU for a year and spread Chlamydia to countless women and that he went viral for it before he was actually famous. Id imagine it was all types of women but yeah NYU has the artsy type for sure