Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Women have such piss easy lives, it's so annoying.

cuck

Like imagine being male on here, for starters you need to atleast be 6'0 in first world countries to even be considered a human being. This is coming from someone who is 5'7.5 and 5'8 in shoes and 90% of people heightmog me and the people who don't, are usually old immigrants and what's worse is that their fucking kids are always atleast 5'10 or 5'11 too. That means, if you're under 5'10 in first world countries, it's over, unless of course you have an attractive face, and even then the limit for being manlet is probably 5'7 (not being biased at all btw, 5'7 is taller than most women in pretty much most first world country). Being 6'0 is like top 10-15% already, not to mention you also need to be good looking as well, and no average looking won't cut it. I used to cope with it, but now i'm realising how wrong i was and all the guys who i thought were average looking, were atleast 6'2 + average looking meaning they had universal appeal no matter what. Also don't forget about their ridiculous thoughts on income, a mtb today demands a guy who earns a 6 figure salary. Stuff like this gives me no hope tbh and atp roping would be a much better solution then hoping for a growth spurt.
For women all they need to do is not be a whore, and not be fat and learn how to cook and clean. That's literally it, and they'll lifemog most other women as they get older.

Also not to mention, most girls who are into short guys, are only into short guys who are exceptionally handsome. (think tom cruise as a refernece)

Honestly what do i even do? The only way out is being NT-maxxed and even then, this applies to people who weren't ever treated as an abused dog growing up.

at least reply to my thread bhai its over for me i can t take this shit anymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
at least reply to my thread bhai its over for me i can t take this shit anymore

i would use this website but my threads get no replies.

i know threads like this have been millions of times but i'm really deeping it. Just to be seen as human, you need to be atleast 6'0 or if i'm being generous, 5'10 and an average face. That is friendzone tier. To actually get into a relationship you need to be 6'0 and above average looking face. U can call me a greycel or whatever but this is going from the guy who went from saying its not over if ur average and like 5'9. it fucking is, if you are average looking and short

i would use this website but my threads get no replies.

i know threads like this have been millions of times but i'm really deeping it. Just to be seen as human, you need to be atleast 6'0 or if i'm being generous, 5'10 and an average face. That is friendzone tier. To actually get into a relationship you need to be 6'0 and above average looking. U can call me a greycel or whatever but this is going from the guy who went from saying its not over if ur average and like 5'9. it fucking is, if you are average looking and short
yeah over for both .com and .org tbh

yh jfl at people who think height doesn't matter. It is so important. If ur ltn and like 6'0+, ur so set. I still strongly believe very few men are actually hardcapped at ltn, most guys either fully hardcap at low htn or high mtn.
most guys are capped at ltn to low mtn

Height is all that matters fr. Literally not a human being if not tall as a man
Honestly atp yea, when i was younger, i thought i'd grow up to be tall and not fucking 5'7. I can't even pass on my genes in the modern day anymore. I'm almost 17 and no woman has ever showed interest in me. It's fucking over for me. I sometimes wonder why god even created me and what sins i commited in the past to live this lonely life.

Honestly atp yea, when i was younger, i thought i'd grow up to be tall and not fucking 5'7. I can't even pass on my genes in the modern day anymore. I'm almost 17 and no woman has ever showed interest in me. It's fucking over for me. I sometimes wonder why god even created me and what sins i commited in the past to live this lonely.
Sorry you're feeling that way I hope things improve for you. Most people get a girl eventually but it's sad we will never be what they truly want.

My only cope is that there are some girls who are short and don't want someone really really tall cuz it's too jarring for them. Idk if these woman exist much

Sorry you're feeling that way I hope things improve for you. Most people get a girl eventually but it's sad we will never be what they truly want.

My only cope is that there are some girls who are short and don't want someone really really tall cuz it's too jarring for them. Idk if these woman exist much
i tried pretty much everything too, bc i always knew it'd be over for you if you couldnt even attract women during teenage years (13-19) but all of those times were spent for nothing. I tried gymcelling, i tried redpill, i tried whitepill, but the bp always comes to collect. It's like i'm destined to be apart of the suicide statistic.

everyone suffers
even the rich white foid will suffer because the smallest inconveniences to us will be like mountains to her
any gender suffers as well
women have their own advantages and disadvantages, as do men

and you cannot rely on one physical trait, you need a combination of traits. ik tall ltns that cant get gfs

Hi, man, when I was 17 I didnt even gave ny first kiss, and now I am 19 and I have stayed the same. Followed looksmaxxing only with YouTube since 16 and ended up with no success, and I'm 6'1

Honestly atp yea, when i was younger, i thought i'd grow up to be tall and not fucking 5'7. I can't even pass on my genes in the modern day anymore. I'm almost 17 and no woman has ever showed interest in me. It's fucking over for me. I sometimes wonder why god even created me and what sins i commited in the past to live this lonely life.
Ntmaxxing is the only way in life, Even the msot subhuman guys will look handsome to a girl if he popular and giga NT.

Like imagine being male on here, for starters you need to atleast be 6'0 in first world countries to even be considered a human being. This is coming from someone who is 5'7.5 and 5'8 in shoes and 90% of people heightmog me and the people who don't, are usually old immigrants and what's worse is that their fucking kids are always atleast 5'10 or 5'11 too. That means, if you're under 5'10 in first world countries, it's over, unless of course you have an attractive face, and even then the limit for being manlet is probably 5'7 (not being biased at all btw, 5'7 is taller than most women in pretty much most first world country). Being 6'0 is like top 10-15% already, not to mention you also need to be good looking as well, and no average looking won't cut it. I used to cope with it, but now i'm realising how wrong i was and all the guys who i thought were average looking, were atleast 6'2 + average looking meaning they had universal appeal no matter what. Also don't forget about their ridiculous thoughts on income, a mtb today demands a guy who earns a 6 figure salary. Stuff like this gives me no hope tbh and atp roping would be a much better solution then hoping for a growth spurt.
For women all they need to do is not be a whore, and not be fat and learn how to cook and clean. That's literally it, and they'll lifemog most other women as they get older.

Also not to mention, most girls who are into short guys, are only into short guys who are exceptionally handsome. (think tom cruise as a refernece)

Honestly what do i even do? The only way out is being NT-maxxed and even then, this applies to people who weren't ever treated as an abused dog growing up.
All women have to do is look good and like you, cope

Ntmaxxing is the only way in life, Even the msot subhuman guys will look handsome to a girl if he popular and giga NT.
Nt maxxing is cope if you don't meet the minimum looks threshold. On my first day of college a subhuman cold approached a foid and she started shouting "that's very rude".

Nt maxxing is cope if you don't meet the minimum looks threshold. On my first day of college a subhuman cold approached a foid and she started shouting "that's very rude".
tbh I agree ig,
But I think ltns can successfully ntmaxx.
brutal, I can’t imagine what he went through.

tbh I agree ig,
But I think ltns can successfully ntmaxx.
brutal, I can’t imagine what he went through.
That guy was ltn curry. I don't think being ltn will work either, you need to be mtn+ for it to actually have a positive effect.

i mean just whining about a ltn taking an L from a mtb... the lack of self awareness
Tbh a mtb and a ltn isn't an uncommon couple match. I've seen it many times myself. It's just that the ltn is usually tall, has money, has a big dick, or in the rare 1/10 scenario, she actually finds the ltn attractive.

Last edited:
Yeah women have it easier in general, they sabotaging themselves for dating & complain after that.

have so many of my female friends choosing guys for their physical attractiveness only and be surprised they got rejected, pumped&dumped but don't want to settle down with their looksmaxx, they rather be single because all the men (including me) are trash, and it's our fault if chadlites play with them. I don't respond to their text messages anymore

Tbh a mtb and a ltn isn't an uncommon couple match. I've seen it many times myself. It's just that the ltn is usually tall, has money, has a big dick, or in the rare 1/10 scenario, she actually finds the ltn attractive.
how common are couples with a south asian ltn and a white mtb ?