Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WOMEN THIS THREAD WILL BE YOUR BIBLE FOR LOOKSMAXXING

damiankater

Auramogs that stink dalit
ultimate guide to female looksmaxxing (softmaxx)

1. exercise
CARDIO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR YOU
most of what you'll have to do is
1.stairmaster
2. Treadmill
3. Assault bike
4. Yoga/pilates
If you have a extremely flat ass then squats and hip thrusts can be used

2.skin

this is by far the most important thing for women is keeping a youthful appearance, no higher value man will want to ltr or pump and dump a wrinkly slag so keeping skin smooth and wrinkle free is important
1. SUNSCREEN 50SPF+
I use a la Roche posay one I have both tinted and un tinted, untinted is the best choice
2. BONE BROTH
it's nature's collagen supplement
3.TRENT
this is important to use aswell as it helps revitalise the skin cells
4.GHK-CU
a copper peptide it helps with skin revitalisation, anti wrinkling and thickens skin
5. STAY AWAY FROM GOY SLOP
eat a organic meat based diet every meal should have meat

thats all, these two areas are by far the most important things when it comes to females looking good. Dont forget to mew

They just need raw animal foods, same as us men tbh

"Bible" for females looksmaxxing apparently

But the guide is: Mew, go to the gym, eat a good diet, do skincare

woww bible broo

JFL at this completely water information
People like him make a water thread like this with basic information then feel ok putting "intellectual" in their fucking bio or whatever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
People like him make a water thread like this with basic information then feel ok putting "intellectual" in their fucking bio or whatever.
All I've ever seen you do is complain about being ugly, you should probably make a water thread or two

All I've ever seen you do is complain about being ugly, you should probably make a water thread or two
I think everyone should make whatever threads they want but bro you aren't an intellectual even ironically