Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Women will always age worse then men, no matter what

cuck

Title explains it. I've been a gymcel for years now and something I've always noticed in women who go to the gym and are like 30+, they usually look alot older than they actually are. You could say it's due to stress of the muscles which causes inflammation which means more aging. On the other hand, the men I've seen who gymcel typically look good at their age even if they have shit bone structure, and this isn't one gym I've been to, it's been like this in 3-4 different gyms. Most guys are forced to self improve to get laid whereas women aren't. Perhaps its the years women spend drinking and partying and learning how to be healthy in their early 30s causing this.

I've seen this girl on reddit that's much more wrinkly than me (she's around my age) and she also doesn't smoke, drink alcohol or drugs but somehow she looked more wrinkly then me so it makes me think it's mostly genetics then is lifestyle choice and skincare.

I've seen this girl on reddit that's much more wrinkly than me (she's around my age) and she also doesn't smoke, drink alcohol or drugs but somehow she looked more wrinkly then me so it makes me think it's mostly genetics then is lifestyle choice and skincare.
She has bad diet as well, but that doesn’t make as much of a difference since you probably do too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well 80 percent of men lose their hair by 25
that's cope statistic, and it only applies to whites. Alot of ethnic males i've seen (usually south asian or east asian) retain their hair till 40s and some even into their 50s. I remember going to pakistan on holiday (yes i am pakistani), and 90% of males who were between 25-50 had hair.

that's cope statistic, and it only applies to whites. Alot of ethnic males i've seen (usually south asian or east asian) retain their hair till 40s and some even into their 50s. I remember going to pakistan on holiday (yes i am pakistani), and 90% of males who were between 25-50 had hair.
Yeah ngl I was exaggerating a little bit🤪

I remember my high school biology teacher from year 10 who was literally going through female androgenic alopecia and looked very thin for her age, told us on the last day she was 25, when we all thought she was 40+. I've seen this happening more to white women and white men, although ethnic males usually look their age.

Yeah ngl I was exaggerating a little bit🤪
Also, have you seen what the average white woman looks like unfrauded without makeup at age 25?? Alot of them are wrinkly and look like they're in their 30s- early 40s sometimes. I think women aging gracefully refers to ethnic women. Lightskins particularly age fine since they tend to have good bonemass regardless (ive never seen a lightskin guy under 6'0, and who isn't atleast high mtn)

I don’t live mao g whites but from what I have seen ethnic women age gracefully .
Same can’t be said about the men.
Also pls don’t slander white women , they are my goddess
Also, have you seen what the average white woman looks like unfrauded without makeup at age 25?? Alot of them are wrinkly and look like they're in their 30s- early 40s sometimes. I think women aging gracefully refers to ethnic women. Lightskins particularly age fine since they tend to have good bonemass regardless (ive never seen a lightskin guy under 6'0, and who isn't atleast high mtn)

I don’t live mao g whites but from what I have seen ethnic women age gracefully .
Same can’t be said about the men.
Also pls don’t slander white women , they are my goddess
ethnic males and women age gracefully, this is coming from experience.
however white men and women age like absolute shit.

Men age better in most cases. More bone mass, robustness. Both do not age well, unless on perfect diet and good genetics.