Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

would you date your male/female version

Me rn Hell No.... Me if i was locked in yea maybe but get that mf on some meds
 
i feel like mkst of u wouldjt
but ive been thinking abt it and my male version would be lowk perfect for me
depends tbh on what you mean by male/female version
I need that person to understand me and be able to put the feelings I have into words I couldn’t find
but if she is me, how could she do that?
so I need someone who is like me but isn’t a perfect clone
 
i feel like mkst of u wouldjt
but ive been thinking abt it and my male version would be lowk perfect for me
I’d fuck the shit out of a female version of me. Seems a little narcissistic but I’d love dating myself if I was the opposite gender
 
Fuck no ts is actually frying me 😭💔
IMG_9866.webp
IMG_9865.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top