Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Would you do this for 10 billion

Would you

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Clone

Baba Yaga
Reputable
Established ★
You will be inside a shark cage surrounded by sharks pumped with max dose of every steroid known to man
1000012527.jpg

You have to survive 10 minutes and the cage is weak and rusty

and the water temp rises every 10 seconds till it becomes boiling pissing off the sharks on roids

You will be inside a shark cage surrounded by sharks pumped with max dose of every steroid known to man
View attachment 43433

You have to survive 10 minutes and the cage is weak and rusty

and the water temp rises every 10 seconds till it becomes boiling pissing off the sharks on roids
Will the cage be strong enough to hold and I have the equipament to survive underwater? Then yes, of fucking course yes. I would do that for waaay less then 10 billion. I would do that for some 50 K dollars, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will the cage be strong enough to hold and I have the equipament to survive underwater? Then yes, of fucking course yes. I would do that for waaay less then 10 billion. I would do that for some 50 K dollars, lol.
No the cage is weak and old

what's the point of 10 billon if your those sharks prey I'm also Sure that many steroids would kill you off before the sharks but maybe I don't know that much about steroids.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what's the point of 10 billon if your those sharks prey I'm also Sure that many steroids would kill you off before the sharks but maybe I don't know that much about steroids.
If you live you get to live big

Well, this is simply a problem of: if i am going to live or not.
Because there is no choice that i can make within the cage to live.
It is up to the sharks if they break the cage, and that power is decided by if you make them that powerful.
If it were, say, i fight a wolf for a billion dollars, then that can be based off of my abilities.
Here, there is no basis of abilities and only fate/how the circumstances are.
So, you will have to tell me if I live or die.

Back