Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion would you have ai parterner in bladerunner world?

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
I saw @sigma talking about this a little bit and I wanted to get other ppls opinions. Lets just say we were living in post ww3 dystopian society and we were technologically advanced enough were you could hyper realistic Ai hologram gf/bfs (al la blade runner) You could customize these holograms looks, personality, intrests, etc. But the the obvouis catch is you can never physically touch these holograms and they are very expensive. Would you buy one or nah? me personally I would.

first thing i see from you on here is you wilding bru 🤣 anyways no i wouldn’t get a holographic girlfriend. that’ll be a sign of the great collapse
n***a wtf

yeah i heard them japaense n*****s are making sex robots i think, downfall of a country,

first countries to fall to modernity will probably be south korea and japan, theyre not perfect

n***a wtf

yeah i heard them japaense n*****s are making sex robots i think, downfall of a country,

first countries to fall to modernity will probably be south korea and japan, theyre not perfect
theyre perfect and high iq

they're far from perfect, both countries will fall, they have no religion to hold onto for morals, they are sex deranged, theres a literal epidemic going on in south korea about kids and deepfake

plus japan has a shit ton of train molestations cause men get nothing over there
everyone will fall
but theyre better in many was compared to the rest of the world

Back